Step 1. Accessing Your Voice Mail (VM): Can be done in the following ways:
a. Accessing VM Inside District (your phone): Envelope or MSGS Button or *97
b. Accessing VM Inside District (any phone): *98
c. Accessing VM Outside District: Call District and press *
Upon successfully accessing VM, you will be asked for a password:
Step 2. Set Up
- Once you are in your vm, press 0.
- Press 1 to record your Unavailable message (Main greeting)
- Press 2 to record your Busy Message (When your phone is busy)
- Press 3 to record your Name
- Press 4 to record your Temporary Message (When you are out of the District)
- Press 5 to change your Password (PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DO THIS)
NOTE: When recording, make sure to press # When done. This will allow you to listen to the message and make changes if needed.
Step 3. Answering VM.
- Press 1 to listen to VM
- Press 5 to repeat the message
- Press 7 to delete the message
- Press 8 to forward the message
- Press 9 to save the message